Forbrain is used as a daily tool for reading, speaking, attending in class or for general use. By speaking aloud through the Forbrain® microphone for just 20 minutes a day and stimulating your own ears with your own voice, you strengthen your auditory reception and processing.
Progressively, you will feel the natural change of your voice as well as your ability to speak and focus better. Forbrain progressively teaches your voice to efficiently stimulate your brain. You leverage your voice to improve your brain!
Activities to do with Forbrain
Forbrain can be used as a stand-alone home-based tool or as a complementary tool to various therapies. The following are a few examples of how one could utilize the device independently and jointly:
- Individually – Read books or articles aloud, complete pronunciation and conversation exercises in native or foreign languages, practice monologues, review previous lessons, sing, etc.
- With a partner/parent – Perform playwright literature, quiz vocabulary pronunciation and memorization, participate in role-playing games, etc.
- With a professional – Run through any variety of verbal exercises during work sessions with a therapist, teacher, or coach.
Posture for using Forbrain for improved Attention
- Sit up straight without stooping or arching your back, place your feet flat on the floor, and your head rests naturally and relaxed on the top of your spine.
- Remove all multimedia distractions from your vicinity while practicing with Forbrain.