FORBRAIN'S STATE-OF-THE-ART AUDITORY TECHNOLOGY
What is the Auditory Feedback Loop?
It is the natural process by which every individual perceives, analyses, assimilates, and continuously adjusts the information received and produced through sound.
To function properly, this audio-vocal loop draws on the abilities of auditory discrimination, phonological awareness, and integration of rhythm that each person activates effortlessly. These skills are natural to human function and go far beyond speech. They are necessary for all learning processes.
How does Forbrain enhance the Auditory Feedback Loop?
Forbrain headphones amplify high-frequency vibration and simultaneously diminish low-frequency to help the user create and process sound. The patented electronic dynamic filter blocks out environmental noise—isolating and amplifying the user’s voice, giving the nervous system a solid sensory workout. It also enhances long vowels and other sounds critical for keeping the brain stimulated and alert. The resulting sound is delivered to the nervous system and the brain through bone conduction which is 10 times faster than air conduction.
The user hears their own voice filtered with alternating contrasts. This shifting of sound or alternation will occur mainly at the beginning of spoken words and long vowels; they are also called the “clear sounds” that are essential for building language. By hearing and choosing this new perception of sound play, the user instantly and subconsciously improves cortical stimulation. A continuous workout with Forbrain headphones leads to:
- Cortical Stimulation - essential for speech, learning, attention, memory, and social communication.
- Vestibular Stimulation - essential for managing motion, core stability, motor planning, balance, and spatial orientation.
Forbrain's patented technology modifies the way you hear your own voice through a combination of two different technologies.
AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY
- Best Educational Products for Elementary Student - Parent's Pick Award
- Best Resource I Didn't Know I needed - Homeschool Magazine Award
- Quality Resource For Education - Worlddidac Awards
- Special Education Needs Product of the Year - Didactics Association (DA), India
- Best Educational Needs Solution - BETT AWARD
- Best Special Needs Product for Families - Family Choice Award
- 100 Best Award-Winning Technology - Dr. Toy Award, USA