Who can use Forbrain?
Forbrain is a universal tool, it can be used by anyone from the age three and above.
Clinical research studies have proven that when Forbrain is used, it creates an immediate positive impact on speech, as well as improvement in cognitive functions and learning.
Thousands of clinicians and educators around the world endorse Forbrain as the go-to tool to improve learning. It is used for many types of interventions including:
- Speech & Language Disorders (Speech delay, Apraxia, Aphasia, etc)
- Learning Disabilities (Dyslexia, Poor reading, Poor Memory, etc)
- Sensory & Auditory Processing Disorders (APD/ CAPD)
- Poor Attention (ADD/ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Down Syndrome, etc)
- Brain injuries and brain diseases
SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE:
- Children: They love wearing Forbrain. They feel like a rock star on stage. Homework, reading and speaking efforts become fun and productive lessons. They learn much easier and faster.
- Teenagers & Adults: Read a book or your lesson out loud; prepare for your exams or a presentation or chat with friends. Forbrain helps you stay focused and integrate the information with ease.
- Seniors: Helps them to maintain awareness, focus and dynamism. Many seniors can't resist using it daily as they perceive their voice more clearly and with greater sensitivity to its characteristics. Some even discovered new verbal hobbies like singing.